Delivery Made Easy!
Heritage Portable Buildings specializes in not only custom built portable buildings but their delivery and install as well. We have specialized equipment for delivering and setting up your shed. The truck and trailer do not leave the roadway or drive way. Once the building is unloaded, a set of wheels is placed under one side while the building is maneuvered with a special piece of equipment. The process is smooth and the impact on your yard and property are minimal.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to acquire any permits necessary from their city or county.
- Heritage Portable Buildings is not responsible for covenant searches, land use searches, restrictions, damage to a yard or anything underground.
- The customer is responsible to contact planning department, building inspector, or homeowners association.
- Heritage Portable Buildings, LLC is not responsible to anchor the buildings to the ground.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Custom sizes available
- 3% Charge for Using Credit Card
- Free delivery within 50 miles of Heritage Portable lot location
- Set up leveling is included with delivery
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide cement blocks (The driver may provide the cement blocks for $3 each )
- Buildings 12′ and wider will have an additional pilot car fee
- Ferry fees are an additional price
- Site prep is required if site exceeds 2′ out-of-level
- There is a $100 per foot change for everything beyond 1-foot out-of-level
- Access to a site must be a minimum of 2′ wider than building